You can claim on all eligible expenses provided the amount you’ve spent is above $20,000 dollars in a financial year (ie July to June). Even if you think you’ve spent less than this on your project, you still may be able to claim. Get in touch with one of our specialists to find out.
Articles in this section
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive?
- Is my business eligible for the R&D Tax Incentive?
- What qualifies as R&D expenditure?
- Summary of R&D Tax Incentive
- What is an AusIndustry Innovation Number?
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive refund amount?
- Do I have to compete with other applicants for the Tax Incentive?
- How to determine my cash benefit?
- Who runs the R&D Tax Incentive?
- How much can I claim?