Core R&D activities are parts of your project you do to learn new things through experimentation and implementation by developing or improving your products, services or processes, business expansion or entering new markets.
Articles in this section
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive?
- Is my business eligible for the R&D Tax Incentive?
- What qualifies as R&D expenditure?
- An Illustrated Guide to Slashing your Business Bills with the Research and Development Tax Incentive
- When is (and isn’t) software innovation classed as R&D for tax purposes?
- What is an AusIndustry Innovation Number?
- What is the R&D Tax Incentive refund amount?
- How to determine my cash benefit?
- Eligible R&D activities
- Core R&D activities