After submitting your claim through Nifty Grants, one of our PwC R&D Specialists review your claim and send feedback on areas that may need improvement. Following this, two PwC Partners will sign off on your claim, confirming that it is compliant and ready for lodgement with AusIndustry. We also provide the R&D Tax Schedule for lodgement with your company tax return with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
Articles in this section
- I started an FY18 claim with the assumption that I’d be paying the old pricing - what happens now?
- What is R&D complexity pricing and how do I know if my claim will be deemed as ‘complex’?
- I used Nifty Grants to claim R&D Tax in the last few months - what’s changed?
- In the past I’ve paid a lower price for an R&D claim, what’s changed?
- How to: Invite a collaborator to your claim
- Is your website secure?
- What's the difference between Nifty R&D and other R&D providers?
- Is the process complicated?
- What information will I need?
- Is my company information kept private?