Specific consumer products R&D claim examples include:
- Developing a paint formula to resist dust accumulation with a unique combination of chemicals and colorants
- Manufacturing of a new glass coating system that stays cleaner for longer with improved luminescence, water resistance and reflection properties
- Create a new concrete mix through experimentation with using a by-product to replace a core ingredient
- Development of a new alcoholic sparkling ginger beer
- Developing a cleaning or beauty product which replaces synthetic elements with natural alternatives, but which maintains comparable performance.