You can share each of your claims with your colleagues or accountant to help you complete the form or discuss it in-app through the commenting system. When you share a claim with someone, they won’t have access with any other claims that you have created or that you have access to. The person you’ve shared it with also won’t have the ability to share your claim with other people.
Articles in this section
- Roll over prior year R&D claim responses
- I started an FY18 claim with the assumption that I’d be paying the old pricing - what happens now?
- What is R&D complexity pricing and how do I know if my claim will be deemed as ‘complex’?
- I used Nifty Grants to claim R&D Tax in the last few months - what’s changed?
- In the past I’ve paid a lower price for an R&D claim, what’s changed?
- How to: Invite a collaborator to your claim
- Is your website secure?
- What's the difference between Nifty R&D and other R&D providers?
- Is the process complicated?
- What information will I need?