You’ll need to tell us a bit about your company, the R&D projects and some details about related activities that your company undertook. We’ll also need a copy of your profit and loss statement (P&L) and balance sheet for the previous financial year as well as a breakdown of staff salaries and contractor costs, which our intuitive template is designed to help you prepare. If you don’t have everything you need, start a claim with Nifty and share it with the people that do.
Articles in this section
- Roll over prior year R&D claim responses
- What is R&D complexity pricing and how do I know if my claim will be deemed as ‘complex’?
- How to: Invite a collaborator or share your claim
- Is your website secure?
- What's the difference between Nifty R&D and other R&D providers?
- Is the process complicated?
- What information will I need?
- Is my company information kept private?
- How long will it take to get my R&D benefit back?
- When can I claim?